January. That time of year when we’re all missing Christmas, the weather is miserable, and the next pay day seems like an eternity away.
Luckily, many of Bristol’s eating and drinking establishments realise that January’s a bit of a depressing month for a lot of people, and are running special offers throughout the month to tempt customers through the doors.
So, if you’re looking to dine out for less in January 2019 in Bristol, have a look through our list of special offers. It’s a work in progress, so keep checking back as we find more (or let us know if you know of somewhere we’ve not mentioned).
- Quay Street Diner, Quay Street: 30% off food Monday-Friday
- Prince Street Social, Prince Street: Lunch for a fiver (including drink)
- Dhamaka, Clare Street: Free chai to end your meal, 2-for-1 on certain dishes until the 21st (booked tables only)
- 1766 Bar & Kitchen: 25% off food and drink
- Bambalan, Colston Avenue: 2-for-1 babs
- Pata Negra, Corn Street: 25% off tapas
- Glassboat, Welsh Back: 25% off a la carte dining and a free glass of fizz
- Steak of the Art, Cathedral Walk: Various offers, see here
- Las Iguanas, Anchor Square: 2-for-1 vegan mains
- The Real Greek, Cabot Circus: Vegan plate and a drink for £10 per person
- Fi Real, Old Market: 20% off all mains (voucher here)
- The Cauldron, Mina Road: 2 main courses for £20
- Greens, Zetland Road: Various offers (click for details)
- The Square Kitchen, Berkeley Square: 50% off mains (excluding Sundays)
- Racks, St Pauls Road: 50% off mains (excluding Sundays)
- The Ox, Whiteladies Road: 40% off food (Tuesday to Friday, set times)
- The Cowshed, Whiteladies Road: 40% off a la carte menu
- The Lost & Found, Queens Road: 40% off food
- No. 4 Clifton Village, Rodney Place: 2 courses for £10
- Las Iguanas, Cribbs Causeway: 2-for-1 vegan mains